1.25G 1550nm SFP Optical Transceiver 40km
1.25Gbps 1550nm SFP Optical Transceiver, 40km
- Ø Data-rate of 1.25Gbps operation
- Ø 1550nm DFB laser and PIN photodetector for 40km transmission
- Ø Compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472 with duplex LC receptacle
- Ø Digital Diagnostic Monitoring:
Internal Calibration or External Calibration
- Ø Compatible with SONET OC-24-LR-1
- Ø Compatible with RoHS
- Ø +3.3V single power supply
- Ø Operating case temperature:
Standard : 0 to +70°C
Extended : -20 to +85°C
Industrial : -40 to +85°
- Ø Gigabit Ethernet
- Ø Fiber Channel
- Ø Switch to Switch interface
- Ø Switched backplane applications
- Ø Router/Server interface
- Ø Other optical transmission systems
The SFP transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data-rate of 1.25Gbps and 40km transmission distance with SMF.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and MCU control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compatible with SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.